At a Glance:
As you can see I’m family man. Though I have known my wife, Rylee, since the 4th grade, we didn’t date until college. We made it official in May 2008-probably the single greatest decision of my life (short of saying yes to Jesus).
These are my number one and number two priorities in life: to serve my wife and serve my kids. From there, it’s been the better part of 5 years that I’ve learned to love and serve my local church.
I am a pastor and I absolutely LOVE what I get to do for a living.
- Hospitality (I see all people and I make them feel safe/welcome)
- Discernment (I have the ability to read people, hear people, understand people and share with them some wisdom)
- Communication (I try to sharpen the skill of the written and spoken word) and;
- Leadership (I am committed to developing those who I have earned the privelege to influence)
- Encouragement (I feel the most alive in my lane when I’m given an audience with others to build into and build up)
- Sales (as a teenagers I sold smoothies and then I sold shoes)
- Restaurant industry (for approximately 4 years, on and in off, in my early 20s I worked for a very elite, high end restaurant company-Hillstone Inc.-I credit them with teaching me some of the greatest organizational leadership lessons of all time.)
- Humanitarian aid (my wife and I have traveled and served in over 3 different continents working for a range of non-profits from medical campaigns to peace and reconciliation movements)
- Church work (it is calling, it is career… it is the work of inviting people to new and changed life, teaching them the way they should go and multiplying it all.)